MASTER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONThe Master in Public Administration (MPA) is a program which is designed for professionals seeking rigorous education and training in public administration. It will give students a strong foundation in policy formulation, analysis and implementation as well as in policy and program evaluation. GSPP expects its graduates to serve in a wide range of middle to senior-level positions in public and private sectors as well as international and non-profit organizations.
Program Learning OutcomesOn successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- utilize theories, research and leadership skills to examine a wide variety of private and public problems;
- analyse and evaluate how the network of agencies is organized and the interrelationships between private, public and non-profit organizations;
- analyse the impact of social, economic, political forces on private, public and non-profit institutions;
- develop management strategies, and maintain professional and ethical integrity;
- utilize the knowledge of financial, legal, marketing, and human resource issues of organizations;
- use information technology to improve organizational management and administration;
- evaluate, interpret and communicate information;
- develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.