About GSPP Conference
The first GSPP Conference on “Good Governance and economic diversification in resource rich economies” was organized in 2017 in a format of international conference.
The second Conference in 2018 on “Contemporary issues in public administration in post-soviet Eurasia” was regional and was mostly focused on CIS region and Central Asia & Caucasus. Year by year number of participants in GSPP Conference is growing.
2019 GSPP Conference on “Risk, rationality and resilience” was held on October 10-12 and gathered 181 participants from 15 countries.
GSPP organized the fourth International Conference on "Sustainable development goals in Central Asia and the challenges of COVID-19" (GSPPCONF2020) on October 15 -16, 2020 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. The conference included the following eight panel sessions:
- Climate, Environment and Human Development,
- Towards a water secure and sustainable recovery,
- Governance and Trust in the New Reality, organized in collaboration with Astana Civil Service Hub (ASCH),
- Poverty reduction and economic development,
- Policies, reforms, and natural resources in Central Asia,
- Climate action, energy transition and labor markets: Public policies and sectoral implications,
- Challenges of COVID-19 and Health management in Central Asia,
- Young Researchers, emerging research on SDGs – Policy and Governance and Health and Educational perspectives.
The fifth GSPP International Online Conference on Policy Change and Sectoral Reforms in Eurasia will take place on October 15-16, 2021.
GSPP Conference Organizing Committee
Chair of the Conference – Riccardo Pelizzo, Vice-Dean for research, Associate professor, Graduate School of Public Policy, Nazarbayev University
Secretariat of the Conference – Adilkhan Bozhanov, Research specialist, Graduate School of Public Policy, Nazarbayev University
GSPP Conference will be online.