2022 NU GSPP Conference on Public Policy and Good Governance in a Changing World (GSPPCONF2022)
Format: Hybrid (Online + Face to face for NU community)Date: June 7 – 8, 2022
Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Public Policy (NU GSPP) will host a conference with several panel sessions, keynote speakers and round table discussions.
This event is designed to provide attendees with opportunities to discuss and ﬁnd solutions on challenges related to Public Policy and Administration in Central Asia and beyond and create a network with scholars and practitioners by further providing the platform for young researchers and PhD students to present their research outcomes.
NU GSPP Conference is an annual event that aimed to provide attendees of academic and professional political communities with quality educational and networking opportunities focused on various areas of public policy and public administration. It is a communication platform designed for academics, young scholars, practitioners and researchers.
Participation is free for attendants.
For Speakers the participation fee is 2000 KZT.
Submission of abstracts – April 15, 2022
Notification of results – May 1, 2022
Extended abstracts submission deadline – May 22, 2022
Registration deadline – May 31, 2022
Conference – June 7 – 8, 2022
GSPPCONF2022 PANEL SESSIONS:
Know more about past NU GSPP Conferences:
- 2017 – Good Governance and economic diversification in resource rich economies”
- 2018 – Contemporary issues in public administration in post-soviet Eurasia”
- 2019 – Risk, rationality and resilience”
- 2020 – Sustainable development goals in Central Asia and the challenges of COVID-19” (NUGSPPCONF2020)
- 2021 – Policy Change and Sectoral Reforms in Eurasia”