Басылған кітап бөлімдері 2016 жыл
- Pelizzo R., 2016. “Alcune considerazioni sul giallo” in A. Napoli, R. Pelizzo and D. Carabotta, Il dottor Bolt e altri racconti, Piacenza, Ellade, pp. 9-17.
- Pelizzo R., 2016. Parlament Italii: Praktika zakonotvorcheskoi deyatelnosti parlamenta Italii (Parliament of Italy: the practice of legislation of the Parliament of Italy ). Presentations of the workshop “Basics of parliamentarism: foreign experience”,conducted for the Mazhilis deputies of the Parliament of Kazakhstan – members of Nur Otan party fraction, organised by the School of Political Management of Nur Otan party and Nur Otan party faction of the Mazhilis, Astana, Nur Otan, pp. 69-93
- Howie P., 2016. Kazakhstan’s diversification strategy – Are policies building linkages and promoting competition? in Economic Diversification Policies in Natural Resource-rich Economies. Mahroum, S. & Alsaleh, Y. (eds.). UK: Routledge, pp 203 – 235.
- Pelizzo R., Araral E., Burkhanov A., Chen Y-W., Janenova S. and Collins N., 2015. Capacity and Autonomy: An Exploration of Fukuyama’s Governance Hypothesis. In: Giliberto Capano, Michael Howlett and M. Ramesh, (eds.) Varieties of governance, Basingstoke: Palgrave, pp. 173-193.
- Burkhanov, A. and Sharipova D., 2015. Kazakhstan’s Civic-National Identity: Ambiguous Policies and Points of Resistance. In: Nationalisms and Identity Construction in Central Asia: Dimensions, Dynamics and Directions, Mariya Omelicheva (ed.), Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Collins, N. and Jörn-Carsten Gottwald, 2015. Being well fed: Food safety regimes in China. In Tetty Havinga, Frans van Waarden and Donal Casey, (eds). The Changing Landscape of Food Governance, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, pp. 78 – 95.
- Burkhanov, A., & Sharipova, D., 2014. Kazakhstan’s civic-national identity: Ambiguous policies and points of resistance. In M.Y.Omelicheva, ed. National ism and identity construction in Central Asia: Dimensions, dynamics, and directions. Lanham: Lexington Books, pp. 21- 36.
- Collins, N., Quinlivan, A. & Schon-Quinlivan, E., 2014. The Republic of Ireland. In J. Chandler, ed. Comparative public administration. London: Routledge, pp. 35-60.
- Gottwald, J. & Collins, N. 2014., Comparing Irish and Chinese politics of regulation. In F. Hong & J. Gottwald, eds. The Irish Asia strategy and its China relations. Bremen: EHV Academic Press, pp. 143-156.
- Janenova, S., 2014. The context of governance reforms in Kazakhstan. In OECD Review of the Central Administration of Kazakhstan, pp.45-77. http://www.oecd.org/governance/kazakhstan review-of-the-central-administration-9789264224605-en.htm
- Butler, P. & Collins, N., 2013. Strategic Analysis in Political Markets. In P. Harris, ed. Public Affairs Management. London: Sage.
- Butler, P., Collins, N. & Speed, R., 2013. The Europeanisation of the British Political Marketplace. In P. Harris, ed. Public Affairs Management. London: Sage.