Registration for listeners is free of charge, however listeners are also required to fill in the registration form.
Registration fee for all participants (delegates and students) is 8000 KZT (~20 USD)
Please register via this link
- Challenges in Central Asia: between Politics and Policy
- Comparative Public Management Reforms
- Counter-terrorism/Anti-terrorism: Policies, Strategies, Measures
- National Identity
- Teaching Public Policy in Central Asia
- Political Economy of Transition Economies
- Game theory in Public Policy
- Resource shocks, employment and inequality
- Inclusive Growth, Financial Openness and Macroeconomic Stability in Emerging Market and Transition Economies
- Water Policy
- PhD Students’ session
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
To participate in the Conference please register online via following link
Please find the registration fees on the website via following link
Participation in the conference is free for listeners, but registration is also required.
Researchers, practitioners and PhD students interested in studying contemporary issues in public administration are encouraged to take part in the conference.
Registration fee includes participation in all panel sessions, handout materials, certificate of attendance, coffee-breaks, lunches and a conference dinner.
Please note that registration payment is not refundable.
FINANCIAL COSTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
Participants independently cover the costs of participation (transportation, accommodation) in the conference, with the exception of those who received financial support.
The Organizing Committee of the Conference will make decisions on reimbursement of transportation expenses for a limited number of participants following the consideration of the submitted abstracts (400 words in English).