Registration for listeners is free of charge, however listeners are also required to fill in the registration form.
Registration fee for all participants (delegates) is 8000 KZT (~20 USD)
Please register via this link
- Good Governance: causes, costs and consequences
- Economic issues in Central Asia
- International Water Association meeting (closed event)
- Anti-Corruption measures and perception of corruption
- Identity policy in Kazakhstan
- Public Service Reforms in the Region: Practices and Lessons Learnt (Part 1, ACSH)
- Policy challenges in urban water management
- Public Service Reforms in the Region: Practices and Lessons Learnt, (Part 2, ACSH)
- Development issues in Eurasia
- PhD Students
- Water research priorities in 21st century
- Roundtable discussion
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
To participate in the Conference please register online via following link
Please find the registration fees on the website via following link
Participation in the conference is free for listeners, but registration is also required.
Researchers, practitioners and PhD students interested in studying contemporary issues in public administration are encouraged to take part in the conference.
Registration fee includes participation in all panel sessions, handout materials, certificate of attendance, coffee-breaks, lunches and a conference dinner.
Please note that registration payment is not refundable.
FINANCIAL COSTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE:
Participants independently cover the costs of participation (transportation, accommodation) in the conference, with the exception of those who received financial support.
The Organizing Committee of the Conference will make decisions on reimbursement of transportation expenses for a limited number of participants following the consideration of the submitted abstracts (400 words in English).